- The camp will be closed on Thursday and Friday, July 4th and July 5th, in observance of Independence Day.
- Each camper will receive four camp T-shirts which will be handed out during the week of June 17th. If campers are unable to collect them that week, they can obtain the shirts on the first day of camp. It is encouraged for campers to wear their shirts daily.
- Every camper is advised to carry a backpack, a water bottle, sunscreen, and any other personal items they might require. Please ensure that backpacks and personal belongings are clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name.
- The camp does not assume responsibility for campers’ personal property. Campers should refrain from bringing expensive items to camp unless they are essential for a specific class.
- The camp directors retain the right to cancel or modify any course due to insufficient enrollment or if a change in instructor is necessary. While this occurrence is rare, it may happen occasionally.
- Camp directors have the authority to remove a camper from the program if their behavior is deemed inappropriate, dangerous, or disruptive to the learning environment of others.