- We will follow all local health department and CDC guidelines at the time of opening.
- Due to CDC guidelines on capacity, we are not going to be able to offer parent visitation. If anything changes during the summer, we will notify families of the possibility of visitation.
- Camp is closed Monday, July 4th for Independence Day.
- Camp T-shirts will be distributed during the week of June 20th. If campers do not pick them up that week they can receive the items on the first day of camp. Campers are encouraged to wear their shirts everyday. Campers will receive four camp shirts.
- Each camper should carry a backpack, a water bottle, sunscreen, and any other personal items they may need. Backpacks and personal belongings should be clearly marked with your child’s first and last name.
- The camp is not responsible for the personal property of the campers. Campers should not bring expensive items to camp unless they are to be used in a class.
- The directors reserve the right to cancel or modify any courses if enrollment is insufficient or if a change of instructor is needed. This event is highly unlikely but does occasionally occur.
- The directors have the right to remove a camper from camp should their behavior be inappropriate, dangerous or interrupt the learning of others.